Welcome to Hadirr. Thank you for downloading and visiting Hadirr. Before accessing and/or using the Services available in Application website and/or Application, make sure You thoroughly and carefully read Terms and Condition of Hadirr website and Application Use (“Terms and Condition”) on this page.
By accessing and/or using Hadirr application, You agree that You have red, understood, accepted, and approved as well as been legally bind to this Terms and Condition and other documents related with that. If You do not approve this Terms and Condition, do not access Website and use Hadirr’ Services.
Terms and Condition in this document describes and sets out materials which control and regulate legal relations between PT Fatiha Sakti as Service Provider and Hadirr application and You or User as Hadirr User.
You shall read this Terms and Condition carefully and are neither obligated to accept this Terms and Condition nor to sign up/in, access or use the Services unless You agree with this Terms and Condition.
- General Information
- Service Provider is PT Fatiha Sakti, a limited liability company established under the law of Republic of Indonesia, as a company owning and providing a cloud-based software to manage human resources, which is Hadirr, which can be accessed through www.hadirr.com (“Website”) and downloaded from Playstore.
- Service is service available in Hadirr application which comprises of employee attendance monitorting, presence location monitoring, biometric detection system use, overtime recording and calculation, work schedule hours monitoring, and reimbursement.
- User or You shall mean the User of Hadirr Service and application to the extent in conform with context, comprising of:
- Every person who access Wesbite and/or downloads Hadirr application;
- Company, viz. a business entity which registers/signs up to Hadirr system; or
- Employee, viz. labor who is registered by Company to be participated in Hadirr.
- Intellectual Property Rights include but not limited to copyrights and trademark, either registered or not registered.
- Work Time is the day on Service Provider carries on its operational activities, viz. Monday until Friday, except national/public holiday, on 08.00-18.00 Indonesian Western Time.
- Invoice is a document writing sum of money shall be paid by Company, which is comprising of:
- Initial Service Invoice is a bill shall be paid by User on the first time of signing up in Hadirr in line with the package, quota, and time period of Service that is chosen by User or 5 (five) days before the time period of Trial Services s over as a form of offering to User to subscribe Hadirr;
- Extension Invoice is an invoice sent out to User at the latest 5 (five) days before the time period of used Service is over. If User pays the bill, it shall mean User agrees to extend the use of Service for another 1 (one) month;
- Quota-Add Invoice is a bill sent out to Service Provider and shall be paid by User if User intends to add employees registered on Hadirr. If Company adds employees in the midst of period (before due date), therefore the charged bill for such quota addition is calculated by pro-rate.
- Data is important information which shall be given by Company to Hadirr in forms that are provided, by which every truth of information that is given is User’s responsibility.
- Employee Quota is maximum number of Employee who can be registered by Company to Hadirr account.
- Hereby You state and warrant whereas:
- You will use and/or access Our Website, Services, User Content only for valid purposes;
- No materials whatsoever distributed through Your account or uploaded or shared by You through Website, Service, and/or Service support application will violate or infringe any third party’s right, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, property or any other personal rights; or encompasses slander, defamation or materials which are against the law;
- All information that You give to Service Provider (including but not limited to personal and contact information data) is accurate and complete;
- Service Provider is entitled to change, modify, postpone or cease whole or a part of Website or Service or application at any times. Service Provider can also determine limit on particular features or restrict Your access based on Service Provider’s internal decision or rules relevant with the implementation of Hadirr and Service.
- Service Provider from time to time, without giving reasons or notifications of any kind before, can update, change, postpone, cease and/or end all content in Website and/or Hadirr application, wholly or partially, including but not limited to design, text, graphic pictures, photo, drawings, image, video, application, music, sound and another file, tariff, fees, quotation, historic data, graphic, statistic, articles, our contact information, every other information and the choice and settings thereof.
- You hereby state and warrant whereas:
- You are responsible to create all needed settings in order to have access to Hadirr. You are also responsible to confirm that everybody who access Hadirr through Your internet connection acknowledges and complies this Terms and Condition and other prevailing provisions.
- Internet may undergo disturbance, transmission shut-down, transmission delay due to internet traffic or error data transmission as those circumstances attribute to publicly open internet.
- Application and Service Use
By continuing to use or access Hadirr, it shall mean You have stated and warranted Service Provider whereas:
- You are only allowed to access and/or use Hadirr for Company’s necessity and non-commercial purpose, which means this Website may only be accessed and used directly by Company which is looking for product or Service to help organizing human resources. Access and use of Website other than for Company’s necessity or for commercial purpose is prohibited, and violate this Terms and Condition.
- You are not allowed to use Hadirr for these following matters:
- to hurt, torture, humiliate, libel, defiling a good name of, threat, intimidate or disturb another person or business, anything which infringes privacy or what Service Provider deems full of hatred, indecent, improper, inappropriate, or discriminative;
- by way that is against the law, deceive, or commercial purpose;
- violate or infringe another person’s rights, including but not limiteto patent rights, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, publicity, and other property rights;
- create, examine, renew, change or fix database, record, or directory of Yours or someone else’s;
- use automatic computer code, screen scraping system or process, robot program, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling, or computer code; and/or
- violate Terms and Condition, or another provisions available on Hadirr.
- Service Provider is not responsible for loss due to failure in accessing Hadirr or method of using Hadirr that is beyond Service Provider.
- Service Provider is not responsible nor can be blamed for loss or damage which is out of Your estimation at the time You access or use Hadirr. Loss includes expected cost-saving loss, loss of business or business opportunity, loss of income or profits, or any loss or damage which You undergo due to the use of Hadirr.
- Trial Service
- Company may get free trial for Hadirr access (“Trial Service”) for maximum 7 (seven) calendar days. Trial Service is given to Company that is approved by Service Provider. This Trial Service is given with purpose to help Company to make decision whether to subscribe to Hadirr or not.
- At the latest 2 (two) days before the time period of Trial Service is over, Service Provider will send out Initial Service Invoice to Company as a form of offering for Company to be Hadirr’s subscribing User. If Company pays the bill, it shall mean Company has agreed to become subscribing User.
- Subscription Time Period
- Company can subscribe Hadirr for time period as follows: 1 (one) month or 6 (six) months.
- If Company wants to subscribe Hadirr for more than 6 (six) months, therefore Company communicate with Service Provider through relevant unit for drawing up the subscription deal into Cooperation Agreement. In general, the Cooperation Agreement refers to this Terms and Condition’s contents without closing possibility of existence of another more specific consents or deals.
- User's Responsibility
- Service Payment Obligation
- Invoice for Hadirr Service Fee will be made every month, starting from one month of the date of User starts subscribing Hadirr.
- Company is obligated to pay all fees charged with the number of Employees registered on Hadirr by referring to terms concerning fees as available in Webwebsite through bank appointed by Hadirr.
- Payment schemes maybe chosen by Company are:
User’s obligations to respect Hadirr’s Intellectual Property Rights;
- payment every 1 (one) month;
- payment every 6 (six) month;
- payment for 1 (one) year. For this scheme, User shall sign Cooperation Agreement with Service Provider.
All Intellectual Property Rights within Hadirr are owned by Service Provider. All information and material, including but not limited to: Application, text, data, graphic, image, trademark, logo, icon, html code and another codes in Website and Hadirr application is prohibited to be publicized, modified, copied, reproduced, doubled or changed by any way without written approval from Service Provider. If User violate those rights, Service Provider has the right to make civil lawsuit for the whole number of damage or loss suffered. These violations can also be a crime act as regulated by prevailing laws and regulations.
User agrees to compensate Service Provider and its officers for all loss, taxes, fees, legal expenses, and obligations (which exist at present time, future time, contingency, or anything based on compensation), suffered by Service Provider as a result of or in relation with violations of this Terms and Condition or other related documents conducted by User and/or for measures taken by Service Provider at the time of violation of this Terms and Condition or another relevant documents.
- Service Provider can cease delivering Service and Hadirr access to User or terminate Cooperation Agreement with User on the basis among others as follows:
- User does not pay Extension Invoice;
- User violates a part of or all contents of this Terms and Condition; and/or
- User breaches a part of all Cooperation Agreement.
- User may cease using Service and Hadirr application by delivering letter of Service termination sent to Hadirr on the address:
If after Hadirr use time period is over User still has fund deposited in User’s account, therefore the fund will be returned no later than 10 (ten) working days since Hadirr use’s end date.
If User still has fund deposited in User’s account after User cease using Hadirr or User terminates Cooperation Agreement or Service is ceased by Service Provider due to reasons mentioned in Chapter VII.1, therefore User will not earn the fund back (no-refund).
Service Level Agreement
- Gedung Binasentra Lantai. 1 Unit 106
- Kompleks Bidakara
- Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav.71-73
- Jakarta 12870 – Indonesia
Relationship with Third Party
- Service Availability Target
Service Provider gives warranty in relation with Hadirr server uptime for 99,5% for each calendar month.
System failure is not Service Provider’s responsibilities if such system failure is caused by:
- Service use by User with manners which are not allowed by this Terms and Condition or applicable Cooperation Agreement;
- general internet issues, force majeure or other factors beyond of Service Provider’s control;
- failure or malfunction on User’s tools including but not limited to Application, network connection or other infrastructures; or
- failure or system malfunction, third party’s actions or negligence; or scheduled maintenance or reasonable emergency maintenance.
- User contacts Service Provider to obtain assistance on Hadirr use only through intercom chat service available on Website during Work Time.
- Service Provider will not disclose User’s Data to third party unless it is obligated by law and/or by order of laws and regulations or governmental or judicial institutions, unless with written approval from User.
- Service Provider is not responsible for third party’s service who make partner with Service Provider.
- All risks which occur if are caused by third party’s service who make partner with Service Provider, shall become third party’s responsibilities.
This Terms and Condition, and every amendment, by any means that is accepted, shall be treated as it should be as contract and shall be deemed to have legal consequences which equally bind as the original versions which are signed directly.
If Service Provider cannot perform obligations either partially or wholly, caused by events beyond Service Provider’s control or capability, including but not limited to natural disaster, war, riot, government’s policy/regulations which prohibit or restrict Service Provider to operate under Indonesian law jurisdiction, and happenings or events outside Service Provider’s power or capability, therefore User reliefs Service Provider of any lawsuits in any form in relation with such condition of Service Provider cannot perform obligations either partially or wholly.
- In case of dispute or conflict which arise of or in relation with this Terms and Condition, Service Provider and Company conduct discussion with good faith to reach resolution based on mutual consent until 30 (thirty) Working Days since notification of dispute/conflict. However, if the said dispute/conflict cannot be resolved through discussion within 30 (thirty) Working Days, therefore the dispute/conflicts will be resolved through South Jakarta District Court.
- This Term and Condition is interpreted and construed by law or jurisdiction of Republic of Indonesia.
- Hadirr is not responsible for any kind of negligence by User.
- By using Hadirr Service, User automatically follows systems available within Hadirr’s features.
- User is responsible to confirm the truth, validity, and clarity of documents for Hadirr registration, and by this User reliefs Hadirr of any lawsuits, demands, and/or compensation from any party in relation with falsehood of information, Data, remark, authority or power granted by User.
By giving notification to User, in accordance with the prevailing regulations, User hereby agrees that at any times Hadirr has the right to change, which include but not limited to revise, add or reduce, provisions within Terms and Condition, and User is subject to all changes made by Hadirr.
User can contact Hadirr through:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (021) 3972-2030 or (021) 8379-3420
- Hadirr Office: Gedung Binasentra Lantai 1 Unit 106, Kompleks Bidakara Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 71-73 Jakarta 12870 – Indonesia
- As addition and complement of this Terms and Condition, these following documents also prevail on the use of Hadirr Service and application by User;
- Cooperation Agreement, which prevail for User which subscribe Hadirr Service and application for time period more than 6 (six) months;
- End User Agreement.
- If there is contradictory between this Term and Condition with Cooperation Agreement, therefore the provisions contained in this Terms and Condition shall prevail.
By using Hadirr, You admit that You have red, understood, and agreed this Terms and Condition.